Skip to main content

Transitioning Discussions from Yahoo! Groups

I started this blog in 2005 to store the guidelines and related chats from my Yahoo! Groups DetecToday, Spenser's Sneakers, and CrimeSeen. Unfortunately, Yahoo! has announced that as of October 28, 2019, it will no longer allow users to upload photos, files, and other content.

The week of December 16, 2019, many Yahoo! Groups features were eliminated, most importantly message archives and the digest function, and I deleted my Yahoo! Groups.

Present activity in my groups was light enough I decided to move further discussion to this blog and its Comments section. No need to sign up to participate. Simply comment on my posts. I will approve comments as blog owner/moderator. Each post will be labeled with the group it most closely interests: DetecToday, current P.I. fiction; Spenser's Sneakers, Robert B. Parker's works and legacy; and CrimeSeen, crime TV shows and movies. Clicking on a label will display all related posts, latest to earliest.

If you wish email notification of new posts, click SUBSCRIBE in the blog header and enter your email address. Otherwise, you can visit and catch up on your own.

Thanks, everyone, for twenty years participating in my discussions. I hope you follow me here on the blog. For shorter, more spontaneous thoughts on the above topics and life in general, you can also follow me on Twitter.

Comments

Marykay Bond said…
Congratulations Kaye.
Wishing you all the best.

Marykay Bond